Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Children

Amber's sitter has a son who has been down with H1N1, so her house has been in crisis mode. Phone call yesterday asking if I could come out and care for the children. So off it went, but had time to plan a couple of activities. A fairly nice day. Samantha and I tidied up the dining room before lunch, and then Jessica and I tidied up the livingroom while Samantha napped. We did a little painting and baked some cookies ( not made--baked--I bought the dough on my way into town). Then the three of us headed for the park, before making supper. Then I headed home and more or less crashed. It was very different looking after the little ones in their own home--much easier when they were around their own things and routines.

But this made it three days without any sewing. OMG--I need a fix! David is making shortbread today, so my best bet is to hide in the basement. I have some work to do before the last of the sales--this Friday. It will run until 10:00pm and there will be a bar and live music--something quite new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment