Saturday, November 7, 2009

Short note

We sold nothing--repeat--nothing at the sale yesterday. Only six vendors even showed up, when nine were booked. By the time we got home, David was sick. I hope it's just a cold and not the flu, but he's been trying to fight off something ever since he got his shot for the seasonal flu. I also got an update for the sale I'm in at the end of the month. They had talked about a "commom till" where all sales are funneled through one cash location, where there is Interac, credit cards and sales tax capability. Well, they will have that for everything except sales tax. Vendors will have to process all of their own sales and only send Interac or credit card over to the common till. So Monday I'm off to apply for a sales tax number. I've been thinking of it anyway, as another of my "good" venues is doing away with their common till at their sale next spring.
I'm sure glad I bought that bottle of Southern Comfort when we were away last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment