Thursday, November 5, 2009

Strange times here as well

I have everything packed and ready to go in the car for the "big sale" tomorrow. I did my pricing and inventory yeaterday morning, and now feel that I had yesterday afternoon and today to "play". I've actually started a new evening bag--something I haven't done in a couple of years. I'm also taking internet lessons on fabric paper. I had signed up hoping to learn about new things I could do with the stuff, but so far it seems almost too basic. But I do my lessons and post pictures. You have to post a picture of one lesson's project, before you get the instructions for the next. I actually won a poker tournament last night--first time in ages.

A bit of a kurfluffle in my Ravenesque group, which Beth knows about, as she had been getting the e-mails. I was told you had unsubscribed, Beth, and I would too, but knowledge is power and I want to keep on top of what is going on and what is said. So now I'm being careful to keep my personal e-mails away from the group, and I'm getting, what I would interpret, as supportive e-mail from other group members. I hate politics, but there comes a time when something has to be said, and you pay the price. I hope when the dust settles, my sacrifice was worth it. Right now I'm not responding to anything. Remember that saying "Never apologize, Never explain". Well, I'm keeping my mouth shut and letting obnoxious people rant. We have a beading day scheduled for next Sunday, and I'm sure people will have calmed down by then.

Anyway, right now we're off to Blue Cross to put in my drug claims so that we can eat later in the month when the cheque comes. I have a "consultation" with my dentist on Thursday, but we got a note in the mail from our Dental insurance reminding us that anything over $300 must be pre-approved, so I'm betting that he wants to sort it all out and apply for coverage before he touches my mouth. Old age sucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment