Sunday, November 22, 2009

Be - Logging In

I always have a problem to get in and just thought it was the usual process, so happy to hear it may not be... but I don't intend to fool around because I may lose it completely and then never be able to log on.
I figured that this past week may not be everyon'e best because there have been few words from anyone including me. Nothing really new here in way of exciting happenings except that yesterday I put a real push on and completed that quilt that I was making - the "quilt as you go" with all the nine square blocks using your little pieces Patty. Sewed the binding on and voila - done. Tomorrow at Mothers I shall hang it up and take a few pictures and if look good, I'll send some to you both. I cannot imagine the number of hours work that I actually put into it's creation but I am happy with end result even with it's little bluppers.
I have not had a needle yet for H1N1 but it is now open to all people. There was a clinic in Sundridge Friday night but it was so rainy and miserable and I did not want to have to stand in line. I'm sure there will be many more available. Then on the news it stated that there was vaccine withdrawn because was causing increased allergic reactions - in Manitoba actually as they had interviewed someone from Winnipeg. So this scares me also...it is so hard to know what to do with all the information that is coming from so many sources - credible or otherwise.
Well today is housecleaning day for me and I should try to actually do something - Harry is at an auction so I have no excuse not to be getting it done.
Hang in there everyone and write when you can...Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment