Thursday, November 26, 2009

What exciting news!

You must be so very pleased Cathy. Tell Kris I'm proud of him!

I find myself getting clumsy whenever I'm stressed or worried--as you must be right now. I hope you can relax this evening--the weekend is coming. Oh- right- you're working at the craft sale! More stress!

Today we shopped. Left home shortly before 11:00 and kept moving until we got home at 4:30, but the bulk of the Christmas shopping is done.. Now I have to clean the kitchen--it looks like it does when I usually sit down and cry because I don't know where to start. I was going to go full out tonight, as we've been existing on snacks 'cause neither of us felt like cooking. HAH! It's chicken fingers and french fries--yet again. At least I'm no longer constipated because of not eating veggies--but the toilet is plugged and I have a plunger standing by. Life is just so exciting!! As soon as I've eaten and cleaned up, I have to start packing my stock for the sale tomorrow and Saturday. Since I have to charge sales tax, we had to go out and buy a calculator today. I can't say whether it is a good thing or bad, but the sale tomorrow evening goes on until 10:00, complete with life music and a bar! I'll be sure to take a bottle of Tylenol with me.

I've been enjoying the Southern Comfort we bought when we were last down south, but enjoying it a bit too much. So last night we opened a bottle of wine we had in the basement. Bad reaction. So now I'm back to worrying about what exactly it is I'm reacting to. We have a Pinot Blanc kit just about ready to bottle--the first we've done since I stopped taking the medication I thought was causing the reactions. We also put a wine kit on our Christmas list. Now I'm concerned that the home made wine may be part of the problem. It would be a pity it I couldn't drink anything but Southern Comfort or B&B for the rest of my life, wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment