Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bad weather

The tv says your area is being very hard hit, Beth, but that all of the ski hills etc are quite happy. Always a silver lining, eh? I'm not sure what you mean about unsecure wireless, but then, I've never used my laptop, on the internet, away from home. Our router is hard wired into the system, and the sphere of wireless service is relatively small--into the back yard but not out of the yard. It's such a joy to be able to use the machine anywhere in the house--but I sometimes wish that we had separate e-mail. Right now, everything comes into both machines. The other side of that is that even if I do business on the laptop, I can save stuff into the desk top.

After a chat with DH about $$, I have signed up for a 12-hour hands on course on using PhotoShop Elements. Very little of the demonstration course I took a year ago has stayed iwth me. I sure hope I do better with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment