Sunday, December 19, 2010

Busy, busy?

Everyone must be busy as the conversations have been quiet. I have a minute now as Harry just went to the store and I was able to log on. We are in countdown mode here - shopping for groceries for the Dinner at Mothers Dec 25. I have been trying to complete the wrapping of gifts so that I can take a load to Mothers tomorrow. I will be going solo again as Harry has chosen to go to North Bay to do some personal shopping for gifts. I haven't had that luxury except that one day two weeks ago when I went to violin and then to Mikes on my own. One day I would like to decide not to go to Mothers - a sweet dream?
Anyway I shall send my best wishes to you both for Christmas. Write if you can and tell me what each of you have planned. Take care XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment