Thursday, December 23, 2010

Time is flying by

This time of year I always think of family. It is not my favourite time of year (I still dread fire.... what are the chances of it, though) Kris and Sandi will be here, but I will miss Keri. She won't even get her parcel in time for Christmas. We will be at Chicken Delight again. I am worried about Jean. She has been diagnosed with arthritis, Gary is disabled by his stroke, and her son, Michael, has been diagnosed with Spinal Cerebral Ataxia. He is in Neepawa right now. I don't know for how long. Jean never tells us these things. Glenda phones from BC to update us. I think it is just a sister thing. Never having had a brother I don't know it they share the same way we do. I don't even have my house clean yet. Good thing that Kris is used to my housekeeping abilities. I have next week off work. I am looking forward to the down time. I think I need to relax for a while. I really wish we could all be together again for a while. I think I need some sister time. We always seem to laugh when we are together. Even if we laugh through our tears. Have you ever noticed that I write down my thoughts as they arise, without any rhyme nor reason. I miss you both very much and hope your holidays go smoothly and you can take time to enjoy them. Love you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment