Thursday, December 23, 2010

Be - Peace - I'm in a different place but...

the same feelings and thoughts are mine to you both. I, too, have taken a moment for peace before the rush, and decided to log on and see whats new.
Harry has left for North Bay to help with the Christmas Santa Fund Food baskets. 750 baskets were filled last night and so this morning they will be loaded onto Military trucks and civilian cars/vans and out to the community to be delivered. Mike is in charge of organizing the Military part so he will be one tired man after this busy week. I will be glad to see him walk through my front door tonight whenever they return home. In the meantime I am rushing around to get the house sort of cleaned up. Mikes bedroom is all set, so I only have to vacuum the house and straighten up the bathroom and kitchen. Then I have to get started on the food prep for Dinner Saturday. As usual we do the prep here at home and haul it all to Mothers early Christmas Day. I have a fridge full now and two coolers on the floor. My challenge this morning is to fit the huge turkey into the fridge for further thawing. I put it into cold water overnight and now have to get it into the fridge. Lots of fun!
Enjoy each hour and each day over these next few days of "family" celebration, and know that you are always on my mind. Take care and love.......

No comments:

Post a Comment