Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wow

I feel as if I have been through an Arctic winter these last three days. It is only now beginning to clear up. More snow than is space to shovel it, and wind so blustery it almost turned me backwards, not to mention wind chill temperatures of 25 to 30 below. I hurt all over from the exertion of shoveling. I tried to go out regularly to try to keep ahead of the drifts. Then the snowploughs finally came and dumped mounds at the end of the driveway (several times). So Patty I agree that your "Only in Winnipeg" sentiment and it has nicely carried over with me to life here in Ontario and helped me to survive. Congrats on posting your picture. I am still having to type one letter at a time in slow motion just to get a message off to you both - it is so frustrating and time consuming - so you will have to forgive me for my short messages. I have even thought about getting myself a laptop but then realize I would have no way to get onto the network -I wouldn't want to chance unsecure wireless use. So in the meantime, bundle up, stay warm and take care....

No comments:

Post a Comment