Saturday, October 8, 2011

Be - gorgeous here

But unable to capitalize at home on the yard work as was at Mothers all day. Just got home at 6 pm so after collecting a few items ready to head out again in the morning, here I sit listening to Randy and having a glass of sherry. I just checked the Lotto Max numbers and won a free play only so will try again next week for the big loot. Meanwhile for the Thanksgiving weekend, one day down and two to go......not bad! Tomorrow is the big turkey dinner so likely get intense at some point in the day as we try to prepare the meals. I made a most delicious cherry cheese cake that we ate at lunch today and I must say I truly enjoyed it. Was able to bring home a piece ( purposely leftover ) and will savour the time when I shall eat it all up haha You have to look forward to something, right? Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend – that is if you don't get blown away. By the way, please remind of the basic play and scores for "that dice game" – I did not write it down when we played it at the lake with Dianne. I'll recall it quickly if you just give me the basics. Thanks. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment