Sunday, October 9, 2011

Be - OMG

...here I am eating a big piece of cheese cake and sipping at another glass of sherry. Two days down and one to go..... OK so that explains the cake and sherry, right? I have to prepare breakfast tomorrow so will get the pancake batter ingredients together tonight but when we got home tonight at around 6 pm. I realized that I was short of milk for tomorrow and needed to buy some more. Thank goodness the local corner store was open but of course you pay a high price for milk there. C'est la vie! I spoke with Mike briefly tonight – he was able to go skeet shooting yesterday inspite of being really busy with work– off to Petawawa this week again. There may be a chance to see him on Tuesday when we go to North Bay – always a treat for me.  I hear about the wild fires in south east Manitoba worsened in part by those fierce winds of which you spoke Patty. Spring was filled with floods, and  lakes and water from horizon to horizon, and now wild fires – is there no happy medium? I plan to look at my map tonight to refresh my geography of that area. Thanks for the details r/t the dice game. I plan to play with myself- sounds like fun, eh? Until tomorrow, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment