Sunday, October 23, 2011

Finally finished

The beading on the piece I need to deliver by Saturday.  I still have all of the finishing to do, but thankfully, it won't need blocking.

Everything else in my life has been on hold for a week and a half now.  David has been a brick, picking up a lot of the slack and running errands for me.  So you would think things will be back to normal now, but the next week is going to be  pretty busy.  Amber and the girls were over for supper tonight,and the little one was cranky and full of cold.   Amber says she hasn't been sleeping with the cold, and that tonight probably won't be much better.  Amber, herself is showing the strain, and I worry. She has a lot on her plate.  I remember those days of full time work and small children--not a good time in any woman's life.

We all have such different lives.  All of us have stressors, but they are very different for each of us.  I'm feeling very introspective tonight, thinking of life, love and mortality. Maybe the time of year reflects the time of our lives.  Wow!  Maybe I should just have a glass of wine and go to bed.  And I'm grateful for having enough wine in the house to do that--whenever it's needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment