Saturday, October 1, 2011

sorry to tell you.....

It is beautiful here. We are having a heat wave. I just came in from outside. We had a fire and cooked hamburgers over it. I was in my shirtsleaves and was more comfortable away from the heat. the forcast is well over average for the next two week.s We still need some moisture though. It has been too long..... Spring was over-wet and then nothing. Jim was hauling potatoes and it was so bad. The wind was blowing the dust over the line, and the potatoes were so dry the lumps of dirt were bigger than the potatoes. On the other hand.... we could have snow. it was nice to sleep in this morning... Jim finished last night. I didn't get up til 8. Of course he came to bed and took the middle. I spent the night with his elbow in my boob, and my other hand hanging over the edge of the bed... He deserved one night..... tonight I will not be forgiving!! I got the kitchen and bathroom cleaned today and we got everything put away outside. It is a good feeling to get things done.... Sorry y9u havc snow, Beth, but I am enjoying our late summer anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment