Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Be - welcome home,Patty

Welcome back home from your retreat.  Wondering how your "rock cut" was received by the other attendees? Only time for a short message tonight but will be anxious to see if any comments posted tomorrow night when I log in again. This week will be a busy one for all of us I am sure with Thanksgiving, and Birthdays (Rrain) and not to forget Kris and Sandi's anniversary. I pulled out my pictures the other day and thoroughly enjoyed reliving that wonderful weekend in Neepawa  even with the snow fall that added to the picture taking! And I will never forget making that lasagna for the rehearsal party and having to watch it heat up in the antique dealers kitchen while the clock ticked away. I look over my pictures a lot and get great pleasure in remembering all the events we have enjoyed together over the past many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment