Saturday, October 1, 2011

Be - just a shocking revelation

What a moment I had today to realize what was missing in my life. Every time I went onto the computer to check our sister blog, and then e-mail, I would then sign off and always have a funny feeling that I was missing something. It hit me today. I had not implemented the Mouse Factory Blog after we got the new computer. I guess I was too upset at not being able to publish on the sister blog that I completely forgot about the Mouse Factory?? Is my mind going ??  So tonight, with a shot of galliano in hand, I went on to it after figuring out that Patty had a connection to it on our sister blog that I could access. It is now saved as a favourite. I had a ball reading all the past postings and seeing all the pictures. The one of the sunprints hanging on the line amused me as you didn't actually say you were at the Lake, and the out buildings behind the hanging fabric indicate a rather rustic surrounding. I'm sure one could not mistake this for your home in the city! But the sight was a real mood booster for me – I've always being so fond of the Lake. Thought you folks would get a laugh at my lapse in memory – and it only took me a month or so to catch on haha. Now I am happy and can go to bed with Randy Bachman and a new book. I am back to the Library lending again as I could not fathom accumulation of more and more pocket books read and sitting in a pile. I have no place to recycle them. But the great part of going to the Library again was that I found a large print book by Steve Berry that I had not read. It seems he has written two new books since I was following his work. So I am now warmed to my soul with my little bit of galliano, and thus sign off for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment