Saturday, October 1, 2011

Be -Snow?

Welcome to October 1 and to the first "snow" for the season. It has been cold, and rainy and windy the past two days and this morning snow, but apparently supposed to get warmer as the week ahead approaches. I suppose that you folks have already had this terrible weather your way as we usually get similar conditions about one or two days after you. I am preparing to go to Mothers this morning, and Harry has already left on his day of scavenging, as it is Saturday and the markets and sales beckon him. Today I plan to make a tuna casserole for lunch at Mothers, and I'm looking forward to having a nice simple lunch for a change. I have lots of work to do there, so can't really fuss over cooking etc. I actually bought a can of tuna, and a box of Tuna Helper so how easy can that be? Now, I can't say what it will taste like but it can't be that bad – just tuna and noodles with sauce, right? And Cathy I got all reminiscent yesterday and made myself a Prior Pizza for supper – just sauce and shredded cheese for filling, but it was still delicious. What did you tell me Keri did with her pizza? –You mentioned once to me a variation she made that enhanced the taste? I just checked my Lotto Max ticket and I have actually won not only a free play, but also$20.00 so I consider this a big win. I will turn it into more tickets and maybe we'll be on a winning spree? Anyway, must gather up my stuff and get ready to leave. Have a good weekend and hoping the weather is better there than here!

No comments:

Post a Comment