Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back again

Had quite a time getting into blogger again.  Went through the whole password recovery process several times and finally got into the area that would allow me to change my password.  Did so, then tried to get in, and  it refused to accept the new password.  When I told it to do so, it did.  Go figure!

With my splint off, I can now get my hand wet, so have been looking around, checking my list and starting to do a bit.  Cleaned the microwave (UGLY!!)  Today we tackled the fridge.  So bit by bit, we'll get the house looking a little better.

I do have some residual deformity, but will have to learn to live with it, rather than have surgery.

Had a doctor's appointment this morning at Seven Oaks Hospital.  It is under construction, just as it was when David's Father was there 15 years ago.  Some things mever change.  Then we went grocery shopping as we were out of veggies and fruit.  We found a ham!  Cut it up into single portions and froze them individually.  This will help me make sure I have some protein at every meal.  Been falling off the wagon a bit lately, although my weight is still going down--very, very slowly.  Mind you, we also bought a bag of cholcate chips--you know--the kind that taste good by the handfull!

So today, I'm grateful for doctors who tell me that I'm doing the bet thing I can for myself, and don't tell me to loose 100lb by next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment