Monday, June 11, 2012

Wednesday - hair - finally

Hair appointment has been made for 9 am Wednesday for a cut and perm. It is a bit earlier than I had wanted - that being more towards end of June, but, I cannot stand it any longer and as you know, when it is time, it is most definitely time!! This hot humid weather has not helped any, or actually, in fact has helped to make my decision to do it now!
Tomorrow we go to North Bay and will celebrate Mike's birthday even though his actual birthday is Friday but he had a choice, and since he plans to celebrate with friends on Friday, poor Mom and Dad get bumped to tomorrow haha. So today I baked two fresh rhurbarb lattice pies to take (his usual birthday treat) and we shall buy submarines for supper (his choice again) and meet him at his place about 5 pm when he gets off work. He told us we could go early and "hang out" at his place if we wanted since it is nice and cool (air conditioner) so I wonder if there are any dishes in his sink! Since I was in the mood to bake ( not withstanding the 30 degree temperatures) I also made a salmon loaf for supper and that potato / cabbage casserole that I told you about before. If the oven had to be on for the pies, I figured I might as well make use of it!
So nice to hear that your weekend was a success Cathy - lots of planning for a meeting isn't it, and as you mentioned it is the follow up with reports etc that also takes time. I hope your council meeting "pleas" will not fall on deaf ears and that VCC will receive recognition ( and $$)
Time to crawl to bed..... it is only Monday and I feel bushed already. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment