Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Colds

I have spent the last few beautiful days lying on my couch watching re-runs of old tv shows.  I am not a happy camper.  I have also had trouble signing into the blog.  It told me I had conflicting account names, so I read all the info they had and went back to try to change things and this time I got in without even signing in.  Go figure.  So what is this about Loren being in a Fringe Play????  I knew nothing about this!  Details please.   I have a new computer now.  I am not using it because my mind is not functioning well enough to work through the details, but I have a lap top that is more powerful than my desktop computer.  I was proud of that until Kik told me that her phone is more powerful than my new computer.  Ever feel like a dinosaur?  I am already losing focus on this message.  I hope I feel better soon.  I guess it is not really a cold. I am on antibiotics and I have some kind of ear thing... he gave it a name but my ears were so plugged I couldn't understand.  NOt that I would have understood anyway.  My cough is probably brochitus, but he was not sure.  All I know is that I sleep a lot, cough a lot and do nothing a lot.  Oh well... at least it is a work day that I am wasting and not a Saturday.  Maybe I will feel better by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment