Sunday, June 17, 2012

Still here!

Haven't gone anywhere, just having periodic trouble getting into the blogs. Yesterday the whole upper tool bar was missing.  I could read but couldn't post.  My calendar seems to be full, but in reality nothing much is happening.  Yeah, Beth, we could compare deformities and I know mine isn't much.  But I'm a little po'd because the whole 12 weeks in the splint, with the pain and skin breakdown, was intended to prevent exactly the deformity I now have.  Now, I wear the splint at night in hopes of maintaining the passive range of movement I have left, but even that is slowly being eaten away.

Today, Loren and his children will be coming over for our annual spring Rhubarb pie.  They won't have much time here, but it will still be nice to see them.  Last time was at Gillian's dance recital, earlier this month.  It was at the Concert Hall  this year.  After, we had a chance to see her in the foyer.  I was so taken at seeing her in full stage make-up, that I had a hard time maintaining my thought processes enough to speak coherently.

Time to go and cook breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment