Monday, July 15, 2013

Books and things....

I went to the Library today to see if I could take out one of the books you mentioned. The Saturday Night Widows apparently is a new edition for 2013 and thus will not be available at any Library for some time to come. The Harold Fry book is available at this Library but currently signed out so I am on the waiting list for it. Something to look forward to....
On another note, something NOT to look forward to is Thursday - this will be when we take two cars to the dealership and exchange them for one new lease car - a 2013 Chevy Equinox. I spent the entire day going back and forth to the dealership negotiating ( this is after first vacuuming and cleaning both cars) I drove a Cruze car home for Harry to see, and then this Equinox. He is used to more room with always having a van or truck, so this is the one we shall get. The issue for me right now is the lose of my own transportation. I have always had my own car since we moved to Sundridge and I shall have to adjust to this change.  Oh, poor me.......I think I will go and have a nice bath and ponder a bit more. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment