Friday, June 27, 2014

Ah...'tis Friday and a long weekend beekons.....

I love anticipation.  I've often mentioned that with any of my adventures, it is the anticipation that has the most meaning.  So, I concur with Pati.  Have a blast Cathy, even if you have no cloths to wear!!
Nice weather for weekend - actually supposed to be near 30 with humidex high. Maybe I should find a little fan in the basement to set up for night sleeping?
The next door neighbours from Holland arrived last night for a months holidays. We knew their visit was pending because her sister from across the street has been primping the place with flowers in pots at front porch, and big Canada flag out front and I saw her in the house the other day - I guess cleaning and freshening the place after a long winter empty. Haven't seen them yet but will soon be able to welcome them back.Plan to work in yard today. Harry will likely be out garage saleing and at a local auction. I prefer to stay home.
So have great weekend everyone. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment