Saturday, June 7, 2014

sometimes you have to wonder...

This has not been the best of weeks for me...both at work and at home.  Work... weeeeellllll all I can say is Elizabeth told me that things were going to happen that she was not at liberty to talk about.  I hope that is good news.  I had asked her how one person can come in an totally disrupt the function of the office.  On the home front.  Neither TV can get netflix right now.  My netgear crashed on the upstairs tv and the smart tv downstairs tells me there is a sony bravia error 11 and to contact sony.  Why not watch on your computer you ask?  Because my new computer, which is just less than 2 years old, has had the mother board fail. It is cheaper to get a new computer than to repair it.  I am writing this on Keri's old lap top that she left here cause it was of no use to her.   Even to get onto the internet I had to upgrade her browser.  I hate doing that since i don't know what info I might lose.  At least my meeting was cancelled for tomorrow.  Of course that just means that I can make the rehearsal at the Roxy for the entertainment for the senior games.  I missed Kellies wedding shower in McCreary cause I fell asleep on the couch.  At least I had texted her earlier and warned her how exhausted I was.  I have her present in the truck if I ever see her.  Anyway.. if you don't hear from me for  a while it is not because I don't love you, it is just because I currently suffering from technical failure

No comments:

Post a Comment