Thursday, June 5, 2014

Jokes on me...

With all the discussions about china, I have wondered what China Company name my set is as I forgot but I couldn't quite get close enough to the cabinet to open door and pull out a piece to look. Well, I took time this afternoon to accomplish this task. What a surprise....it is indeed Royal Doulton and pattern is named Sonnet. So perhaps, with Pati's comments in mind, my set would not fetch a price of any great amount even if I tried to sell. So in the cabinet it stays! haha  But better success is wished upon you Pati, and Amber. Have you gone onto EBay to see what is there in your pattern and what prices are being asked?
I had an urge for some comfort food today so this is what I ended up with: stewed rhubarb on Blanc Mange pudding. I even had to go to the store to buy more milk as recipe called for 4 cups milk and I only had one bag left in the fridge. But, I enjoyed every little mouth full. Well worth my efforts.
Not much work in yard today or yesterday- still cold and windy with threatening rain showers but the short reprieve is welcomed. Take Care
.

No comments:

Post a Comment