Thursday, June 26, 2014

Once again I'm back

Right now I am just counting the days until vacation.  I have to come in next Wednesday, but I am only going to do work that I am behind in.  I won't take on anything new.  I won't even take any phone calls.  We leave next Friday for Saskatchewan and stay there for a week.  I am really looking forward to that.  I am going to buy a bunch of used pocket books and lie around and read.  My idea of heaven.    A man bribed us today because he is desperate to get his plan registered.  Timmie's donoughts and muffins.  He didn't even have to do that since the only plans ahead of it are easements and I can leave them til I get back.  I was in Brandon yesterday.  Jim and I stopped at Walmart to pick up some new clothes for me, but they decided to start testing  the fire alarm for the next hour.  We left within two minutes.  Hence, I have no clothes to go away with.  Oh well.  That is why we have a Sally Ann.    I am getting my computer fixed (finally).  He estimated $350.00 and my warranty is up to 499,99.  He suggested he would give me an $85 credit towards a new computer, but I like mine and all my info is on it.  I would have to pay even more to have the hard drive transferred.  People are starting to ask me for help.  I guess that is why you shouldn't eat lunch at your desk :(

No comments:

Post a Comment