Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I know that feeling

I seem to be sitting more in the yard these days haha! I do my work, but I sure would rather be sitting under the umbrella. I am finding it harder to get around and my old hands don't function like they used to. Oh complain, complain eh? But on the other hand, I am happy with my weeding and getting the beds looking good. Far too much to do, but slow as she goes, and I'll get there
Last night for supper we had BBQ Asparagus. Sounds funny but it was good. Mike told us about it - he had some of his buddys over for a BBQ on Saturday night, and one of them brought asparagus. You just put it on the grill and keep turning until the outer skin turns a dark brown. We found that they tasted better right off the grill, as in the house after when they got cold, they weren't quite as good ( or maybe we had just eaten too many?)  We have both agreed though that we shall eat  any more we get the usual way.
Have arranged to go to Midland on Thursday this week. So today and tomorrow Harry will be getting more boxes to take with us to go in the Auction.
So, busy busy ... in meantime, thinking about you folks. Take care
Second time to try to publish... anyone else having problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment