Thursday, June 19, 2014

It let me In!!!

I tried posting from work again today and SURPRISE!~ today it let me in.  So much has happened.  I have been able to read the blog, but since I also blew the hard drive on Kik's computer I have had nothing to work with.  I find my phone just to small to try to write a whole message on.  Work still sucks.... I am voluntarily going to employment assistance in an effort to learn how to moderate my tone of voice and how to deal with co-workers.  I still can't understand how a casual employee who is only here until October can control the office.... the ENTIRE office since she has moved into my office and I am now sitting at the registration desk.  It is not set up for double screens, but I have to use the double screens in the job I do, so now I am constantly twisting my neck to go from one screen to the other.  I also no longer have voicemail, so once I contact a client, they have to call me back on the main line, and if I am there speak to me and if not leave a message with whoever answers the phone.  Unfortunately, whoever answers usually forgets the little things, like why did they call and what is their phone number.  Where is the lottery when you really need it.  The 55 Plus games are here this week.  Lloyd Robertson was the keynote speaker.  It was his wife's 80th birthday on Tuesday.  (They attended the variety show.... Lynne & I did a skit)  Jim is working at the cribbage all day today.  He phoned me once looking for another Cribbage board.... he sounded very stressed out.  I think he is far more used to playing crib and drinking beer than he is in actually officiating at a tournament ( poor baby )  Sunday is his god-daughter's wedding.  She just turned 19 last week.  After that, I start 2 weeks holidays on June 30.  We are leaving for some lake in Saskatchewan on July 5 to meet up with Jim's son Tim and his family.  I am looking forward to it.  We will have to come home on the 11th, though, cause  
1.   Rodney wants to borrow our truck to go to BC and they are leaving first thing on the 12th and
2.   The Legion golf tournament is on the 13th.
I can just see us pulling up Friday night and tossing our things out one side of the truck while Rodney loads his from the other side.  He wants ours because we have a tonneau cover on the back and he doesn't.  All of their luggage and supplies will be in the back and it is just safer with the cover.  They can't take their car cause they have too much stuff to haul.  I have my computer in for repairs, too.  Kik bought me a 3 year warranty and I now have the approval to go ahead and fix it , up to 499.99.  Thank you Kik!!!!  Guess what I am grateful for today? 
PS... did you know you could edit these messages after they are posted?!  I fixed something!

No comments:

Post a Comment