Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Computers and other things...

When things go wrong, like your message about TVs and computers etc Cathy, I always feel helpless. When we had our computer problem, I was at whits end.  I don't know about Netflix and such, but just to have problems is enough to derail me. So here is to a quick solution for you.
In the yard these last two days. Happy to report that the last of the greenhouse plants was planted yesterday in the garden.Harry hated to throw out even one little tomato plant so all are in pots now, and just waiting for produce to start to come.  I cleaned off the"situpon" yesterday and now can wander over to sit in the morning with my coffee and gaze with pleasure at the flowers and veg growing,and all the ornaments that adorn the few empty spaces.  However, we are finding this year that everything is getting very dry quickly during the day and requires several good soakings. A nice rain would be most welcome. Might help to get rid of the bugs too. Lots of them this year  I sorted all the little pots and put them in boxes and stored in the shed ready for next year. I also want to clean up more of the yard that seems to have accumulated lots of stuff. The issue is always what actually gets thrown out.
Saw a mother duck and her 8 little ones at the Lake. I had seen the couple ducks frequently but didn't know whee they had nested but apparently they had and now it is so neat to see the little ones paddling madly behind their Mother. And over last few days in the yard, have seen many flocks of geese flying and squawking in formation heading North.
I took more pictures of the outside of our house to the Insurance Agent yesterday so I am hoping they will accept all my evidence of compliance rather than insist on a home inspection. Cross fingers!
Tomorrow we go to the Graduation of Mike's partner Erin at Nipissing University with her Maters in Education. Good for her.
Well time to start the day. take care

No comments:

Post a Comment