Tuesday, May 19, 2015

All done

The play went great. I was so nervous that I would blow it and embarrass Rrain  I don't think I have ever been as nervous about a play.  We pulled it off and didn't screw it up.  I am so proud of Rrain.  Her play was so well received.  She is now a professional playwright!!!! She still has to go to the annual meeting of the sponsoring agency and report but she got a lot of feedback.  Amanda's daughter (Amanda was the other character in the play) is only 10 years old.  When she was asked what the play said to her she said "... that you should love your family and take care of them...'  A wonderful comment to take to the meeting since one of the criteria of the play was to present family interactions when they are caregivers...... Success for Rrain!!  Now I can relax.  Rrain and I are hoping to get to Killarney soon, now that we have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment