Sunday, May 3, 2015

One down and home again

Home from the ACTFest.  I had to go to rehearsal for our other play almost as soon as we got home.  The Festival was great.  Our play went well and our workshop really gave us a lot of ideas to improve our play.  We present it on May 19 so we have a couple of weeks to work on it.  Todays rehearsal for our other play was another story.  The director was supportive but I know how poorly we did.  I can't even blame anyone else cause I really blew a lot of my lines.  My excuse is tiredness, but even that is week cause I came home from the banquet early last night.  Rrain and Amanda stayed to the bitter end.  I hear Rrain made quite an impression on the dance floor.  It was even brought up in the closing remarks of the festival.  Maybe I should have stayed later!  Even Jim was  back at the hotel  by 11:15.  The plays were great and the food was greater.  So much for the weight I lost.  I definitely ate well this weekend.  We are rehearsing all week and perform on Friday & Saturday.  Then I can take a bit of a break after that.  Time for sleep.  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment