Tuesday, May 5, 2015

So the family is all home and accounted for....

Sounds as if you all had a busy and tiring time but by all accounts a fine weekend. I've been busy with plants (as I have mentioned a few times before haha!) As a matter of fact, just came in from spraying some with water as temps got a little lower than anticipated last night. We left some tomatoes out and did not want a take a chance. There was frost on the roofs and the thermometer was hovering around 1-2 degrees.  Today I am going to North Bay to do a few chores, and tomorrow the car goes to the garage. The warning light came on to change the oil!  We are usually on top of that long before any warning lights alert us.  So life goes on here. I have been able to have another little fire but now the high level for fire danger is in place with no outdoor fires allowed. I better adhere!
Short note for today.. look forard to hearing from you both soon Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment