Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Congrats all around....

.....To our sister the acclaimed actress, and to our niece the renowned playwright!!!  Now you both deserve a nice break. Hope you will soon make the trip to Killarney as planned. Are there more ideas for future plays? I expect that Neepawa folks will anticipate more now! Which organization was it that funded this endeavour?
Not much new here presently. All the plants are covered and will stay that way for next few days I expect. And I have my forest back in the front room. I am waiting for the outside temp to increase before going out and doing some work. In meantime I just took  batch of blueberry muffins out of oven and waiting for them to cool! before I test one ( or many). I took the dog to the lake early this morning and had my hat, mitts and winter jacket on. What?? They set up the new Splash Pad at the lake front the other day for the grand opening on June 6. I wonder if they will have any participants in this weather?
On with my day. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment