Friday, May 29, 2015

Weather, what else

Thirty degrees on Tuesday........ 0.3 degrees last night.  At least I hope that is as low as it got.  We covered what we could but the wind came up and blew all the blankets around.  We had logs holding them down, but they were just flipped off by the wind.  If everything survived we will cover better tonight since the forecast is -3 degrees.  That is only to be expected as it is Fair Weekend in Neepawa.  Cool and rainy.  If nothing survived, Jim will be in line at the nursery when it opens to try and restock before the rest of the community gets there for the same purpose :(   I hurt my arm at work on Wednesday.  Smashed my arm into the edge of a cabinet.  It happened fast, but I think my body hit it too, catching my arm between them.  It is quite swollen and bruised, but this morning the pain seems to have found a central point to be and the rest of the arm doesn't hurt as much.  I can also type and use my mouse with a lot less discomfort.  Ahhhhh the joys of growing old.  Jim's son is 44 today and his grand-daughter will be 20 next week. My "much younger" friend, Debbie Ginther will be 60 this weekend.d  Where does the time go.  I am glad your surgery went well Pati,  even with the pain.  I am sure it will feel so much better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment