Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Behind the times

We usually have our entire garden in by now, but this year we haven't even started!  Maybe this weekend.  You know the weather is not cooperating when you have to cover your bleeding heart.  My haircut gets finished tomorrow.  Everybody likes it the length it is now, but they all agree that it needs "finishing"  Angie knew it needed more.  She really thought she could finish it on stage, but it didn't work out.  I am looking forward to the finished product.  I went over my lines for the last play today and I knew most of them, so I am feeling a bit more comfortable.  We are behind at work right now and the 1 1/2 hour video meeting today didn't help.  I lost count of the documents I did today.  I just kept plugging them through.  On Thursday I have to go to Winnipeg for a meeting.  I will not drive my truck in downtown Winnipeg 'cause there is no where to park something that big.  Jim is willing to take me in and hang out somewhere for six hours (boring!)  I'll see what happens. Our dogs spend the days outside now and then come in and sleep the entire evening.  Lazy things.  Jim wants to make a marker for the graves for Nika and Chi.  He has a block we can use.  He is also going to put a fence around their graves.  I have put flowers on Chi's grave every year and I will carry it over to Nika's grave this year.  I really wanted her to make it to summer, but I know she was not happy.  Danielle did such a calming job putting her to sleep.  Nika was at home and not stressed out by having to travel for 1/2 an hour.  I think she was glad to have it over.  She just lay there and didn't react at all.  She was peaceful.  Time for a shower and to bed  Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment