Friday, May 1, 2015

Have a good weekend

A quick early morning note - could not sleep well. Thinking about the greenhouses because I did not turn on the heaters last night  As you mentioned things have heated up a bit and since temps overnight for next few nights are much better, I see no need to heat the greenhouses. But then you start to worry - wouldn't it be a shame to lose all that work. It's all OK of course as I went out to check already!  Yesterday we took a load of plants to Harry's  brother in law (I bit my tongue), And then shopped for bags of soil at Canadian Tire. And Harry just happened to buy 8 more geranium plants. Lots of work every day now so the weekend for me should be busy.
Hoping Pati and Dave, you have a fun time at the Art show - would be nice if you sold a piece as well. And Cathy if you are performing, "break a leg"
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment