Monday, May 18, 2015

Magic!

I had an entire post.  I even read it on the blog.  Now it is gone.  And it wasn't an empty draft. It was really there.  All I talked about was the weather and the wind and wanting a fire (which I didn'tget) I also talked about brussell sprouts. Pati,  I was always remember you telling me they tasted like macaroni & cheese and me taking a big mouthful.  How cruel. I didn't eat them again until I met Jim.  I cooked them last night with fried mushrooms and onions and I threw the cooked sprouts in the pan to brown them up.  they were good. Roast in the crock pot, potatoes and brussell sprouts.  A comfort food meal. Out last performance is tomorrow, with a dress rehearsal this afternoon.  Then, if the snow melts, I will start on the garden Meanwhile, even if it is below zero, I will enjoy my Victoria Day Long Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment