Sunday, May 10, 2015

One down and one to go

Steel Magnolias is done.  We pulled it off beautifully.  The audiences were very small.  Unfortunately the paper had a typo in it that said all tickets were sold out.  People believed it and we didn't have a big turnout.  They were appreciative though.  I had my hair cut on stage.  That was a bit stressful.  She cut part on Friday and some more on Saturday.  She will finish it up next week. On Friday that rotten child, quiet so only I could hear it,  said "oops" and tossed some hair over my shoulder and onto the stage!  Amanda and I have one more play next week.   It is the one that Rrain wrote.  We took it to the ACT Festival and had it workshopped.  They had some really good ideas so we will be working hard next week.  As of the 19th we are done.  What will I do with my time?  I am going to take it easy today.  I will have more to say once I am relaxed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment