Wednesday, August 5, 2015

It looks very nice

I can now see the finished garden - I think I saw a hydrangea yesterday that was not there yet but now it is..haha.  You will be anxious to start to see the plants flourish and grow. Give them lots of water and TLC.  We have hostas that badly need splitting so perhaps I will take a few lessons from Dave in the Fall and see if I can do the same here.
Bits and starts of rain over last few days -just enough to be a bit annoying - you go out to work, and it starts to sprinkle and before you get inside, the sun is shining. It was the same all day and then again today. I headed out just now to go to the bank in the sun and halfway down the block it sprinkles - fortunately I carried my umbrella. Harry decided we should go to visit the lady in Huntsville tomorrow. He called the friend and she was so glad. She is having some difficulties with her Mother - wants to come home and says she can look after herself (which is not the case). So we shall go and visit and give Carolyn a wee break.
I actually got out my hexis yesterday and did a bit of sewing in between rain showers.It felt good to get back at it but I know it won't be a regular occurrence - not until the winter comes again.  I am into my third book of The Templar Trilogy  by Jack Whyte (a Canadian author) I am so enjoying the read and cannot seem to read fast enough. Usually only a chapter or two each night  Historical fictions are enjoyable as you get the History part all wrapped up in a great story.
Well, back to what I was doing. Just wanted to compliment you on your beautiful front flower beds.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment