Saturday, August 1, 2015

Time to write

I did not realize how my communications have apparently been missing for awhile. I guess suffering through this hot spell contributed, as well as being busy with keeping the garden wet, and produce tended.  Yesterday we went to North Bay for the entire day to meet up with Harry's brother Ted and wife Deanna from Kirkland Lake. They are attending a family reunion - The Lauzon family - which is her side. We took them shopping to different stores and then she had a Foot appointment for 2 pm, then we went to eat and dropped them off at the Hotel about 4 pm - just as the skies broke and the rain came. On the way back home we stopped into the Nursery and Harry bought two more 4 qt baskets of blueberries. I shall have to freeze one basket today and we can eat the other.
The day before I decided to clean out the car - vacuum and clean windows and the dust off the front etc. Surprise !! I found my missing gold earring lost in the winter. Harry gave them to me for Christmas and I had worn them only a few times. I thought it was long gone - lost somewhere in North bay. How it ever found it's way into the slot on the central console where Harry keeps his sunglasses I will never know how but there it was hiding. Sure enough the clasps was loose and probably why I lost it.
When we are next in Huntsville i will take them into the jewellry store where they were bought and see if they can be fixed or replaced? That is a happy story for my week, and I was thrilled with this outcome!  I shall write more soon. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment