Thursday, August 20, 2015

Rain finally and maybe some relief...

The humidity is supposed to break - I just took dog to the Lake and there is a lovely cool breeze so I am hopeful that we shall get some relief. Actually it is much nicer outside but inside the house is still a bit unbearable.
We went to Huntsville today. I poured on our way down the Highway but stopped soon after we arrived.- we visited the lady at the hospital again for our friends.. We took her outside to the gazebo and had a lovely visit. Funny as we had to go past the Boardroom to get to the back door leading to the gazebo and got held up there for a moment. But not before I glanced in and there were people wandering around. One of the old Senior executives spotted me and came over right away - he told me what was going on, (Open House for the public with Board members and executives of organization there to speck to issues) and then he offered to get us some cookies. He brought a plate over with cookies and grapes.and after a few gratuitous words, we left. Again, a nice reminder of another time in my life......Now back to reality. I shall do the dishes, close up for the night, and then off to bed to read.  Another day comes to an end haha! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment