Friday, August 7, 2015

Rain, again.

The second dull rainy day.  It's so hard to stay up beat when even the Heavens are crying.  Since I can't seem to get settled to anything, I drew up a job list today, and worked diligently from it.  Didn't get everything done, but I kept myself busy.  There has been one especially difficult area to clean.  I've tried several products over the past year with no success, so today I went out and bought a Magic Eraser.  It appears to be working, but takes a fair bit of elbow grease.  I bought 3 Magic Erasers, as there are similar spots in a couple of other areas of the house, but progress will depend on how well my wrists function, so this looks like a long term project.  Maybe I'll be finished by the time you guys get here in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment