Saturday, August 1, 2015

Wonderful news!

I remember how upset you were when it was lost, and the lengths you went to in trying to find it.  Someone was looking out for you that day, if it got lost in the car and not the community.


I finally got to spend an hour with my friend. Shirley today.  She is not doing well, and I think it is making her somewhat depressed.  She had developed blood clots on, or in, her retinas, and has been receiving a series of shots for it.  She says that she is encouraged because it isn't getting any worse, but this has been going on for months, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.  A friend is helping her finish up the quilting projects she had started, but she really isn't able to do any of the work herself.

Tomorrow the fellow is supposed to be coming to dig out and re-plant our front flower bed.  I'll try to get pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment