Friday, October 9, 2015

Leaves of brown come tumbling down....

And cover the ground. It rained a bit last night and that helped to bring more down and make a nice colourful blanket. Cathy, I also received a postcard with Fall leaves. I even took it to my ladies luncheon for them to see. The one friend has been to Wilno and seen some of Pati's work on display, and bought a few pieces!
We purchased our Hallowe'en candy yesterday in Huntsville so will make up little goodie bags to distribute. It is Sat night this year so that may mean more little ( and big) kiddies coming around. It depends on the weather as well.
Friday of the Thanksgiving long weekend, and we have no special plans this year. Probably make a special meal for ourselves. And of course there is much work to do outside. yesterday I attempted to do more on the big greenhouse and my hope will be to get the roof covered and secured over weekend. This bit of rain last night doesn't help though as I have to get the flat roof clear of water and leaves before I put down the wood and then tie down the tarp 
I managed to get to the Library and took out another book - the second of the series I'm reading . This one about Robert Bruce King of Scots.
So have a lovely weekend all. Enjoy your company Cathy - that will be a nice treat. And what will you serve - besides Pumpkin Birthday Pie?  And what will you and Dave be eating Pati?
Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment