Friday, October 23, 2015

OK

I won't tell your daughter that she had eaten venison. I have eaten some time ago but not recently. Mike offered us some sausage last year but he didn't have much and we knew they liked them, so we declined. Besides, Harry is not fond of such.
I enjoyed your blog on your wonderful dinner out with Loren. And I was so pleased to see the picture and of you, looking radiant! The whole thing brought a few tears but then I think I was in a teary mood to start with. I will be so glad to visit in December and see you all in person. So to boost my spirits today, I went out and worked in the yard. Got a lot done but most important, I cleared out the situpon (accumulates boxes of junk over the summer). Swept the area, washed the sits and arm rests, set up the little table and voila! The sun was shining....a glass of wine poured, a placemate on the table, and some wheat thins to nibble on. What more could I ask for ....well, of course, a conversation on the phone with Mike..... perfect!  So now to bed, with my Lotto Max ticket secure and handy in the drawer read for a quick win come the morning (after I sip on my first morning coffee) 
Enough silliness.... Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment