Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Thanksgivng Dinner

Since I've been busy in the studio, we had planned to pick up a roasted chicken from the grocery store, but, of course, when he got there, they were all sold out.  So we ended up with a stir fry from the local Mongolian Hot Pot take out.  But we did have pumpkin pie!

And the piece I've been working on full out for the past couple of weeks, is all stitched.  I was removing the guidelines, and discovered that somehow, --the marks had been put on with a normal black ink pen--not the heat erasable Frixion pen I'm supposed to use.  (Trolls in the studio at night??)  Since the colours are quite pastel--instant horror and dismay.  But I remembered that we had got some nasty stains out of a tee shirt with Resolve spray.  Well, it worked.  Needless to say, I'm very, very relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment