Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Magic Eraser you say?

At first I poo poohed your mention of a Magic Eraser, but as I have been more aware of my surroundings at your mentioning same in your last messages, and realize that I too, have need to clean, I think I shall rethink that little device. I saw them on sale at No Frills last week but did not turn my head. Now, I shall invest. You seem to swear by them, so Magic Eraser it is.  Now all I need is the time and the space to do my Magic!  haha  Sunny but cool today but it is outside your.  I am excitd because this morning I put on the slow cooker with veg and meat and looking forward to a nice stew like meal. last night I had an urge for KD. Haven't had it in years but had none in the cupboard. But, I had just bought a case on sale for Mike as he likes it for a fast meal when alone. So, I opened the case a cooked up one box. Yummmm Think he'll notice one box missing from the case when I take it to him next time I'm up?
Pati, I wouldn't have had the patience to set up described clocks. However did you do it? I might have had to call my GeekSquad haha
Now back outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment