Tuesday, October 27, 2015

So now...

You have titillated me as well!! 
I like her novels - you were the one to put me onto Gimache so I will be interested to get a hold of this, her latest novel. However, I seem to be stalled with reading lately. I make it to bed and can't seem to be able to open the book. 
Anticipating severe weather warning for tomorrow - rain, and wind and apparently lots of both. Today I am in the back room - aka my "studio" haha! and trying desperately to clear some space. One step forward and then two steps back. I guess I'll have to quit and get some supper on the go. My plan is for pickerel and cauliflower. Did you hear that red meats and processed meats have given us cancer?
So much for my hot dog urges which I get from time to time!
Loved reading about your weekend Cathy and you sound so "up" from the experience. What do you plan to do to followup with all your wonderful new found ideas? You mentioned wanting to bring that fellow to the schools locally? 
Take care. And wish for me that I don't have too much of a time with the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment