Friday, October 30, 2015

Spooky

Looks a bit spooky outside in our yard now after I spent some time today decorating and raking leaves up. I even had to level the gravel in the driveway to cover up a plastic drain pipe that has made its way to the surface- don't want any goblins tripping over it. It was sunny out but cold. nevertheless I attempted to do a bit for tomorrow night. It is supposed to rain all day and evening tomorrow so may be fewer kids, and most of my decorations would get wet so won't put them up until close to kids coming.  The other thing that is interfering with my plans, is that Harry entered my name into the radio station and I won the Bingo Bonanza prize. We have to go to North Bay to the Bingo Country Hall for 2:30 pm tomorrow to play Bingo (its all free, but still.....makes you wonder eh?) I do not think it will be over until maybe three hours later, and then a mad dash home to greet little goblins. Usually they start to come around 5:30 pm here, so I fear we may be rushed a bit ?? Oh boy! At least we did not win the weeks vacation in Jamaica to take place the second week of January in spite of having lots of ballots in the draw. I crossed my fingers that our name will not be called out, and this morning my wish came true haha!
Well, I have to do the Food Diary log in yet before I can head to bed, so I shall wish you all a Happy Hallowe'en, and a good weekend. I have my lucky ticket for the lottery. I went to buy tickets his afternoon and everyone in the store was excited because a fellow in Sundridge won $2,000,000 last week and the ticket had been purchased at this store.  I don't know what draw it was but his name was Harry something, and the owner was quick to say to me "...but not your Harry". Too bad, so sad!  Maybe tonight though!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment