Wednesday, October 14, 2015

To the dentist this morning.....

.... and now to the poor house haha! and all within one hour this morning. I had that broken tooth filled (broke it a month ago from eating popcorn) and of course, the yearly cleaning etc. and that cost quite a bit. You pay cash up front and the Dentist sends the invoice to the Insurance company. I should get back 85% of total ( I hope) And then if that were not enough, more good news. If you remember I told you about a trip I made to the dentist in February because of pain in one tooth. At that time an exam and an xray showed nothing. But today it was determined after another xray and examination that I will need a root canal to save the tooth ( nerve is dead and infection has set in), or the alternative is an extraction.  Not what I wanted at this time.... I called the Great West Life  (Harry's OPSEU insurance) to enquire about eligible coverage and after the dentist sends them the estimated cost, Great West will inform me. So another decision to make - the tooth is close to the front so extraction would not be my first choice. Oh my......
I think I'll go to bed ....... and hide under my covers haha! Tomorrow we go to Huntsville to visit the lady friend Phyllis again. So that will mean another day away from home as Harry likes to go to ReStore, and Thrift Store and eat at the Food Court before we can visit in the hospital at 2 pm. I tried to do some work outside today - cold but sunny. The weekend calls for snow and below zero temps. I wonder if this will be an indication of what is to come this winter.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment